YOUR FIRST TWO WEEKS IN CANADA- VIDEO BY CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA
Here is a checklist to help you get organized and enjoy your new home after you arrive in the Guelph Wellington area
- Call or visit one of our immigrant-serving organizations to learn about the free services available to help you settle in Guelph Wellington.
- Get your Official Documents:
- Find a home to rent.
- Find a doctor or health-care centre where you can go for your medical needs.
- Contact the Welcome Wagon to receive free community information and recommendations for local community-based businesses that offer free services or gifts to newcomers. Contact through the website or by phone at 1-844-299-2466.
- Visit the City of Guelph and County of Wellington websites to learn about their programs and services.
- Learn about arts, culture and outdoor fun in Guelph Wellington.
- For families with Kids:
- Learn about Guelph Transit and the Affordable Bus Pass.
- Visit your local library.